This mishmash clutter set is for your science and knowledge sims.
** nanashi’s meshes **
- Glassware: Erlenmeyer flasks (1000, 300, 100 ml), beakers (1000, 300, 100 ml), 1 Florence flat bottom flask, 1 Graduated Cylinder (1000 ml)
- test tube rack + empty test tube
- 3t2 Digital LCD Scale (resized / recoloured), 3t2 telescope notebook + closed/open recolours
- beaker tongs, eyedropper, eyedropper bottle, vials (upright, on side), maxis soap, petri dishes (open, closed) + culture recolours
- Monocular Microscope
- Floating ascorbic acid mounted slide for the Monocular Microscope, 3 standalone slides containing polyethylene, grasshopper wing, and camellia sinensis samples
- Uni SHIFT 0.5 mechanical pencil
- *Accurate* Periodic Table of Elements Poster (in simlish)
** edited meshes by other creators (see policies below) **
Yuxi’s Fallout Microscope (upsized, degrungified, and made recolourable) - Does not overwrite the original mesh if you have it installed.
YFM Policy: The original creator’s policy is very generous: give credit and no paysites. If you recolour this mesh, credit to nanashi is appreciated but credit to yuxi is required.
Katy_76’s Functional Microscope (redesigned, edited, and recoloured) - I have edited the BHAVs, so sims will skill at the same rate as the chess board. Does not overwrite the original mesh if you have it installed.
KFM Policy: This creator was buried in the Sims 2 Graveyard while I was still playing Sims 1. Needless to say I couldn’t find her policy anywhere and couldn’t contact her, so please do not redistribute this mesh if you make recolours. Instead link here for the mesh and give full credit to Katy_76. Also, just in case… no paysites please.
Hope this is okay for a 100+ gift!
Thank you for the follows, fellow Simblrs~❤
Download: catalogue+collection version | collection only version